The relay race will begin at 9:00 a.m. along with the individual race of 21.0975 km.
The buses with relay participants will leave at 8:30 from the Currency Exchange Building located at the address 1 Mezhyhirska street.
The relay transmission stations are located at 5 km, 10 km and 15 km.
- 1st stage covers 5 km;
- 2nd stage covers 5 km. Transmission station on the 5th kilometer, Metro Bridge.
- 3rd stage covers 5 km. Transmission station on the 10th kilometer, Havanskyi Bridge;
- 4th stage covers 6.0975 km. Transmission station on the 15th kilometer, Trukhaniv Island, Trukhanivska street.
PLEASE, NOTICE! Each team gets ONE time-capturing chip. The chip is attached to the leg of the participant and is handed over at the relay transmission stations in the transit zone.
We recommend: to save time, it is better for the participant waiting to start his/her stage to be the one to take off the chip from the leg of the participant who just arrived and attach it to his/her own leg. The team receives the chip along with the starter’s package (one per team) on April 7-8, at SportExpoUA 2017.
The chip is to be returned to the organizers when you cross the finish line and receive the medal.
- The relay participants will have a starting block marked by a red flag (closer to the start);
- The relay participants go through the stages in the order stated at registration;
- The first participant comes to the starting line with the time-capturing chip already attached to his/her leg;
- The Team members may not switch starting numbers;
- The finisher’s medals of all stages are given to the finisher of the last relay stage upon crossing of the finish line;
- Finisher’s package (a banana, an apple) are given to each participant at the finish of his/her stage.