Within the framework of the Nova Poshta Kyiv Half Marathon 2018 two relays will be held:
- UNDER ARMOUR Relay 3×5 km + 1×6.0975 km
- HeForShe Kyiv Half Marathon Relay 1×10 km + 1×11.0975 km
ATTENTION! Each team gets a ONE time fixing chip. The chip is attached to the leg and is transferred at the relay transfer point.
Recommendation: in order to save time, we advise you to remove the chip from the leg by the party waiting at the relay point, fix it on your own leg and start the stage. The chip is issued to each team along with the package of the participant (one for the entire team) at the SportExpoUA 2018. The start of the relay race will begin at 09:00 with an individual run of 21.0975 km.
Relay points are at 5, 10 and 15 km for relay 3 * 5 km + 1 * 6.0975 km and at 10 km for relay 1 * 10 km + 1 * 11.0975 km.
The relay races are at 5, 10 and 15 km for racecourses 3 × 5 km + 1 × 6,0975 km and 10 km for relay rails 1 × 10 km + 1 × 11,0975 km.
- Relay transfer point at 5 km – under the Metro bridge;
- Relay transfer point at 10 km – at the address: Naberezhno-Rybalska str. under the Podilsky bridge crossing;
- Relay transfer point at 15 km – at the address: Trukhaniv island, Trukhanivska str.
Buses with relay race participants of the 2nd and 4th stages of the 4×5 km relay will depart at 8:30 from the public transport stop “Kontraktova Ploshcha”, located near the monument to G. Skovoroda at the address: 4, Kontraktova Ploshcha.
ATTENTION! Participants of the 2nd stage of relay 1 * 10 km + 1 * 11.0975 km and 3rd stage of relay 3 * 5 km + 1 * 6.0975 km will walk to the point of relay on foot with the guide. The group starts at 8:30 am from the monument to G. Skovoroda at the address: 4, Kontraktova Ploshcha.
- Starting corridor with a red flag (closer to the start, corridor 1:29) will be opened for participants of the relay;
- The first participant goes to start with a chip on his/her leg;
- Team members are not allowed to change numbers;
- The team members in the relay race run in the order stated at the time of registration;
- Finisher’s medals are received by the last stage team member in case of crossing the finish line;
- The finisher’s package (banana, an apple) is received by each team member at the finish of the respective stage.